Learn more about PEAK here. To be considered for a PEAK position, please submit the following:
- PEAK Program Assistant (PDF)
- PEAK Special Needs Assistant (PDF)
- Job Application (PDF) - This is a public position, as such the City cannot guarantee confidentiality once the applicant accepts an invitation to interview. If you would like to request confidentiality during the pre-interview phase, please indicate your request on the application form.
- Criminal History Background Check Form (PDF)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Disclosure & Authorization (PDF)
- Employment Application Attachment (PDF)
- List of three professional references
- Department of Human Services (DHS) Central Records Clearance Letter. This letter certifies there are no substantiated allegations of child abuse or neglect with the Department of Human Services and may be obtained at the Department of Human Services (Family Independency Agency), located at 1919 Parkland Drive, Mt. Pleasant
- Cover letter and resume (optional)
Applicants may mail or hand-deliver the required application materials to the Human Resources Department at City Hall, 320 West Broadway Street, Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858.
*NOTE - PEAK applicants will be considered eligible for six (6) months from the date the application is submitted*