Property Tax Information, Calculators, and Forms
Please utilize the information below to help you better understand your taxes. The City Assessor's office can help you find the information you need. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Understanding "Real" Property Tax
- Understanding "Personal" Property Tax
- Where Your Taxes Go (PDF)
- Delinquent Taxes
- Real Property Tax Calculator
- Personal Property Tax Calculator
- Millage Increase Calculator
- Prorate Buyer/Seller Tax Calculator
Click here to download the Entire Property Tax Calculator in Microsoft Excel format. Enter the information in the shaded boxes, and the workbook and sheet tabs will provide your property tax information.
- Change Form (PDF) – Used to report changes in ownership, mailing addresses, and/or add an interested party or escrow company to receive a copy of the bill.
- Property Transfer Affidavit (PDF)
- Principal Residence Exemption Affidavit (PDF)
- Request to Rescind/Withdraw Principal Residence Exemption (PDF)
- Application for Summer Deferment (PDF) - Used by eligible taxpayers to allow for payment of summer taxes, without penalty, by February 15th. (See form for list of eligible taxpayers.)
All forms may be printed out from your home or office and returned to the appropriate city office via mail, fax or walk-in.