Voter and Election Information
The City Clerk's office conducts all Federal, State and local elections held in the City.
The City Clerk's office is responsible for registering qualified voters, maintaining the voter registration files, hiring and training all election workers under their control, issuing absentee ballots for elections, keeping abreast of, and implementing, any new election laws, and ensuring the integrity of the voting process.
State Primary Election
- Election Date: August 5, 2014
- Last day to register to vote: July 7, 2014
- Election Date: November 4, 2014
- Last day to register to vote: October 6, 2014
- Learn if you're registered to vote
- Obtain a sample ballot
- Find your voting precinct
- Information on absentee voting
- Voting Precincts Map
General Voter Information
- Click here to determine if you are registered to vote or to find your polling location
- Voter Registration Information
- Absentee ballots
- Election Inspector Application
- Candidate Petitions
City of Mt. Pleasant Voting Precincts
City residents can determine the voting precinct in which they vote by checking their voter registration card or calling the City Clerk's Office at (989) 779-5361. View a map of the precincts.
The City of Mt. Pleasant precinct locations are:
- Precinct 1 - Ganiard Elementary School, 101 S. Adams St.
- Precinct 2 - City Hall, 320 W. Broadway
- Precinct 3 - Pullen Elementary School, 251 S. Brown St.
- Precinct 4 - Mt. Pleasant High School, 1155 S. Elizabeth St.
- Precinct 5 - Kinney Elementary School, 720 N. Kinney St.
- Precinct 6 - Vowles Elementary School, 1560 Watson Rd.
- Precinct 7 - Fancher Elementary School, 801 S. Kinney St.
Election Inspectors – Help Wanted
Applications always accepted at the City Clerk's Office, City Hall. For more information, call (989) 779-5361.