The City prepares an annual Operating Budget and a five year Capital Improvement Plan. Copies are available at the links below, the City Clerk's office in City Hall, or at Veteran's Memorial Library.
Public hearings on the proposed Capital Improvement Plan are held in May and public hearings on the proposed Operating Budget are held in November.
- 2015 Proposed Operating Budget (PDF)
- 2014 Proposed Operating Budget (PDF)
- 2013 Operating Budget (PDF)
- 2015-2019 Capital Improvement Plan (PDF)
- 2014-2018 Capital Improvement Plan (PDF)
Citizens Guide to Finances
As part of the 2012-2013 State Budget, municipalities were encouraged to provide summarized financial information in a standardized format. The following links provide the recommended information: