Throughout the Building Safety section of the website, you will find useful information, forms, and the documentation you need to keep your building project running on time and within building safety parameters.
The Department of Building Safety and Code Enforcement is committed to providing fair, knowledgeable, and consistent enforcement of the State and Local codes with the goal of protecting life, preserving property values, and safeguarding the public in the built environment.
Please note that once you obtain a building permit from the Building Safety department, you can pay for your permit online. You will need both the permit number and the amount.
Please contact our department to learn more.
Building Safety Forms & Helpful Information
- Affidavit For Determining the Number of Plumbing Fixtures
- Building, Fire and Sanitary Sewer Board of Appeals Application
- Building Permit Application
- Building Permit Checklist
- Contractor Information Form
- Demolition Permit Application
- Emergency Egress Requirements
- Residential Parking Permit Application
- Rezoning Application
- Roof Loading Data Sheet
- Sign Permit – Permanent & Portable
- Typical Deck Details
- Zoning Approval Form
- Zoning Board of Appeals Application
- Don't Let Your Gas Appliances Starve For Air!
- Do I Need a Permit for My Home Project?
- The Sound of Safety
- Make a Safe Exit
- Don't Let Electrical Cords Create A Danger in Your House!