City Master Plan
The City of Mount Pleasant Master Plan is a policy document which outlines the City’s vision for future growth and development. It is adopted by the Planning Commission and City Commission and reviewed every five years in accordance with State law. The current Master Plan was adopted in November 2014 following a robust public involvement process. The various components of the Master Plan are available to view and download below. You may also visit the Planning & Community Development page to learn more about the City’s growth and development process.
2014 MASTER PLAN
- Table of Contents
- Introduction & Background
- Appendix A & B - (Vision Fair and Group Summary / Target Areas)
- Appendix C & D - (2013 Input Summary / Economic Development Action Plan)
- Appendix E - (Mission Street Grid Network)
- Appendix F - (Greater Mt. Pleasant Area Non-Motorized Master Plan)
- Future Land Use Map
For more information, please contact Jacob Kain, City Planner, at (989) 779-5346 or email@example.com.