Interim City Manager, Nancy Ridley
In accordance with the City Charter, the duties and responsibilities of the city manager include serving as the City's chief administrative official. The city manager is responsible for the day-to-day administration of all City affairs placed within the Charter. This includes supervision of the City departments, offices, and agencies.
The City Manager also:
- Ensures all laws, Charter provisions, and acts of the Commission are faithfully executed.
- Prepares and submits the annual operating budget and capital improvement plan.
- Submits to the Commission a complete report on the finances and administrative activities of the City at the end of each year.
- Submits policy recommendations to the City Commission.
- Represents the City to citizens, the business community, other governmental entities, and non-profit organizations.
- Appoints, suspends or removes all City employees and appointive administrative officials provided for by the Charter.
City of Mt. Pleasant 2013 Annual Report
Click on the image to view