|City Manager, Aaron Desentz
The City Manager also:
- Ensures all laws, Charter provisions, and acts of the Commission are faithfully executed.
- Prepares and submits the annual operating budget and capital improvement plan.
- Submits to the Commission a complete report on the finances and administrative activities of the City at the end of each year.
- Submits policy recommendations to the City Commission.
- Represents the City to citizens, the business community, other governmental entities, and non-profit organizations.
- Appoints, suspends or removes all city employees and appointive administrative officials provided for by the Charter.
2022 Annual Report
Aaron Desentz, City Manager
Addie Pritchard, Senior Executive Assistant